Finally, a Solution That Works
Do you or a loved one suffer from pressure sores or ulcers on your heels or ankles? Then you know they’re painful, debilitating, and difficult to heal. Left untreated, bedsores can lead to months of bed rest and even hospitalization. Fortunately, there’s a new option for protecting heels and ankles.
The Ultimate Heel & Ankle Solution
GlideWear Heel & Ankle Protectors use a patented technology to protect skin and reduce the friction that causes pressure sores and bed sores. Unlike foam or blow-up booties, GlideWear Heel & Ankle Protectors stay in place. They can be worn alone or over or under thicker socks for warmth.
GlideWear Heel & Ankle Protectors are ideal for:
- People with lower extremity neuropathy (common with diabetes) who are at-risk for skin breakdown on the heels and ankles
- Wheelchair users who have redness, pain, or bedsores on their heels or ankles
- Seniors with limited mobility who spend much of the day in bed, sitting, or in a wheelchair
- People recovering from surgery who are temporarily bed-bound
- People who use orthotics, walking boots (cast boots), or orthopedic footwear
How Do They Work?
When you buy GlideWear Heel & Ankle Protectors, you’re not just buying a pair of socks. You’re buying a medical tool that will protect you from painful, debilitating sores. Remember, if you get one pressure ulcer or bed sore, you’re at a higher risk for getting another one in the future.
Invest in a long-term solution – buy GlideWear Heel & Ankle Protectors today. Contains one pair of Heel & Ankle Protectors.
GlideWear Heel & Ankle Protectors are made in the USA by Tamarack Habilitation Technologies, winner of a 2015 Minnesota Manufacturing Award.