You want the best for your patients. So do we. Learn how GlideWear can help your patients with pressure ulcers, diabetic foot problems, hair loss, wounds, and skin trauma.
As a healthcare provider, you strive to find the best products and tools to help your patients. Whether you’re a wound care nurse, prosthetist, orthotist, podiatrist, or another type of healthcare provider, GlideWear offers innovative solutions to the common health problems your patients face.
What is GlideWear?
GlideWear is a patented, dual-layer, low-friction fabric technology that provides immediate relief and lasting protection from discomfort and skin breakdown due to pressure ulcers (aka bedsores), neuropathic foot disorders, blisters, hair loss & scalp damage, and other forms of skin tissue trauma.
GlideWear products have been prescribed and used by healthcare providers and patients since 2010 to prevent pressure ulcers in wheelchair seating applications. More recently, the GlideWear team has developed revolutionary new products for amputees, wheelchair users, individuals with neuropathic foot deformities and wounds, and in long-term care facilities.
How Does GlideWear Work?
The patented GlideWear technology protects skin by significantly reducing friction and shear, which are leading causes of skin breakdown.
Products featuring GlideWear technology include:
- Forefoot Protection Socks
- Heel & Ankle Protectors
- Pressure Sore Prevention Undershorts
- Wheelchair Cushion Cover & Wheelchair Headrest Cover
- Prosthetic Liner Patches
- Above-Knee Prosthetic Brim Sheaths
- Scalp and Head Protection Pillowcase
White Papers, Case Studies, and Further Reading
- Wheelchair Seating: Whitepaper Preventing and Treating Decubitus Ulcers with Friction, Shear, and Pressure Management
- GlideWear Case Studies for Preventing and Healing Ulcers, Calluses, and Wounds
- GlideWear Undershorts Brochure: Heal & Prevent Pressure Sores
- Considerations for Using GlideWear Searing Interface Technology (GlideWear Wheelchair Cushion Cover)
If you have specific questions about how to use GlideWear products or which products are right for your patients, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-795-0057 (866-795-0057 toll-free in the USA).